Welcome to our club
Our Dragonboat club was formed in September, 2001, by a committed and enthusiastic team of experienced paddlers and is now the largest dragonboat club on the Gold Coast! Our objective is to establish both a social and competitive dragon boat club in order to develop the sport locally and to compete at local, state, national and international regattas. This sport has something for everyone. Come and give paddling a try!
Division 8 Council’s Community Donation
Gold Coast Division 8 Councillor, Bob La Castra has once again kindly donated to our upcoming Community & Corporate Regatta being held at Emerald Lakes on Sunday 6th November.
Thank you for supporting our local community sport which caters for juniors and adults and promotes our healthy lifestyle mission statement.
Broadwater Dragons relocate to a permanent training ground on the Nerang River at Arthur Earle Park, Nerang. For training times click here.
- Come and Try Events >
- Social Events >
- Battle of the Paddle Broadwater Regatta
- BRD Sports Regatta
- Burleigh Fire Dragons Sports Regatta
- DBQ Power of the Paddle Regatta
- Currumbin Dragons Sports Regatta
- Gold Coast Sports Regatta
- Manly Dragons Sports Regatta
- Mt Warning Bridge to Bridge Sporting Regatta
- Rainbow Region Dragonboat Club Regatta
- Sunshine Coast Sports Regatta
- Tewaka Sports Regatta
- Social & Corporate Regattas >
- State Championships >
- National Championships EOI >
- Pan Pacific Masters Games
- International Events >